International trademark registration
International trademark registration is a service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. The service is relevant for those who plan to bring their product or their services to the international market under the same trademark as in Ukraine and the same intellectual property object.
- Our lawyers work with patent offices;
- Speed in providing the necessary information
- experts in international law, who are well aware of the intricacies of patent laws in different countries, are fluent in foreign languages and legal vocabulary;
- The possibility of successful trademark registration in almost all countries of the world;
- Providing advice and correspondence with foreign patent offices;
- “search” and providing an opinion on the possibility of registering a trademark in a particular country or group of countries within a month.
Options for obtaining international trademark protection:
- The applicant can apply to every patent office in the country where he expects to obtain protection of his trademark. This option is the longest, most expensive and inconvenient because each State has its own features of patent law. You will be forced to look in every state representatives of patent offices and qualified lawyers.
- Regional trademark registration. For example, the European Union Trademark (Community Trade Mark, CTM). This registration will provide you with legal protection in all 28 countries of the European Union. Registration under the CTM procedure takes 8 to 12 months.
- Registration of the trademark under the Madrid system. This makes it possible to register the trademark almost simultaneously in 95 member countries of the Madrid Union. The registration application is submitted through the national patent office, which is sent to the international bureau. In fact, instead of 95 national applications, you submit one application, in the same language, with the payment of one fee. Registration under the Madrid system takes 12 or 18 months, depending on the country.
The service includes:
- Customer advice, the choice of the most suitable type of trademark registration abroad.
- The necessary documentation has been prepared and provided to the relevant authorities.
- Accompanying at the examination stages.
- Obtaining registration certificates in different countries.
- We conduct a patent search and give an opinion on the possibility of registration within a month.
Using this service, you get:
- Register and protect your trademark in foreign countries that you choose.
- The ability to bring your product or service under its trademark to the world market.
Terms of service
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.