Domain names (registration and dispute resolution)
Domain names (registration and dispute resolution) service law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. Companies doing business on the Internet need to register correctly and be able to protect their domain name. This service is also relevant for all persons posting information about themselves, about their activities, contact data and much more in the world wide web.
There have been increasing legal disputes over domains similar or identical to third-party trademarks.
- Lawyers work in the field of protection of digital and it-projects;
- Speed in providing the necessary information to verify the uniqueness of a domain name, draw up contracts for the transfer of domain rights, etc.;
- Cooperation with Russian and international domain name registration and domain dispute resolution authorities;
- Successful mediation experience in intellectual property infringement;
- Effective protection of clients’ interests in court;
- individual approach to the formation of a package of services for the protection of rights.
The service includes:
- Legal opinion on the legal risks of acquiring or owning a particular domain name;
- Legal aid for registering your chosen domain
- Preparing a contract to transfer administration rights to a specific domain;
- If a third party disagrees, give you the domain rights – finding solutions in the form of cancellation of registration and other effective legal measures;
- Resolving domain disputes in court.
Turning to AGTL, you will get:
Analyzing prospects and developing the best solution for domain name registration (if the domain name is free or you need to enter into an administration transfer agreement to a specific domain);
Accompanying domain name transfer transactions;
Professional protection of interests in court in case of a domain dispute.
The timing of the service is determined individually.
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.