Inclusion in the Customs Register of Trademarks
The introduction of the service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa in the customs register of trademarks.The service is intended for all those who want to protect their means of individualization from the appearance of counterfeit products in Ukraine.
The basis of this service is the introduction of intellectual property objects by a special customs registry for their further protection by the Customs Service.
This includes protections such as counterfeiting, counterfeiting and parallel imports.
Customs authorities have the right to detain a dubious shipment of goods for up to 2 weeks to find out the reasons and grounds for its importation.
individual approach and ongoing communication with the Customs Service to protect your brand for an unlimited period.
As a result of the registration of trademarks in the customs register
You receive a guarantee that when goods appear at the border with your trademark, customs authorities will check the legality of their receipt, and will contact you or the authorized law firm to clarify whether such imports are authorized.
The listing of trademarks in the customs registry consists of the following steps
- Preparation of an application and a set of documents for filing with the Customs Service.
- Receiving a decision to include the object in the customs registry.
- Proceedings on the appeals of the Customs Service about the possible unauthorized import of goods.
- Notice of possible infringement of your rights with the provision of an action strategy.
Terms of service
No more than 3 months before entering the registry. The period of further work with the Customs Service is by agreement of the parties.
Terms of service to support transactions with intellectual property
- Escorting transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.