Introduction to the proceedings in the courts
Specialists of the law firm AGTL have extensive experience of successfully defending the interests of the client in arbitration courts, as well as in courts of general jurisdiction of any level in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa and throughout Ukraine.
Saving your time
removal of administrative barriers.
The law firm AGTL offers related services to assist interested parties in reviewing the proceedings in the courts of the ukrainian judicial system, arbitration courts, executive service (judicial bailiffs), as well as in the organization of appointments to state bodies. At the heart of our work is a comprehensive approach to solving the client’s problem, taking into account the need to solve point tasks and organizational issues.
Services are designed to:
For lawyers from other regions who are not able to read the case file in a situation of territorial remoteness or high employment.
For clients who wish to represent their own interests in court, to perform organizational procedures.
For those who do not want to face the difficulties of organizational work in cooperation with government agencies.
Introduction to the case materials:
In order to prepare for the trial, you need to read the case materials. There are always circumstances that prevent this: lack of time, territorial remoteness, reluctance to face administrative barriers. Our specialists will quickly solve this problem for you. We will file a request to review the case materials, track the time of acquaintance and provide you with systematic materials.
- Removal of photocopies of the case file in the courts and other state bodies;
- Writing photocopies on material media, printing photocopies, placing in file exchanges or sending a customer a convenient way on demand;
- Preparing a description of the case file with reference to the case sheets;
- providing operational information directly from the study room.
Receiving documents and materials:
In the course of the proceedings, documents or materials must be obtained promptly from the court. Our specialists will file a petition, receive and present you with the necessary materials.
- Receiving audio recordings of court sessions;
- obtaining copies of court acts in the offices of the courts.
Registration for admission to the state authorities.
As a law firm, we ourselves face a situation of reluctance of state bodies to fulfill our direct duties on a daily basis. Phones are often unavailable and registrar reception hours are busy for several months in advance. We will provide you with an expedited appointment.
- Providing appointments to the State Register and other authorities;
- submit a ready-made package of documents if necessary.
Preparation and direction of legal requests, receiving answers.
If you need to get information from the government, you can use legal inquiries.
- Preparation and referral of a lawyer’s request;
- control of receiving a response from government agencies.