Family lawyer, family lawyer – help of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa in the implementation of divorce through the court, divorce, issues of payment and recovery of alimony.
In today’s world, the practice of family relations is based not on the way of building harmony, but on a well-calibrated business approach. Due to the non-permanent nature of marriage, the divorce rate is increasing, and it is difficult to protect the interests of the parties in the division of property or the preservation of the right to the child. This is where the family lawyer will help because it will provide a solution to the problem in favor of the client in the shortest possible time.
Naturally, everyone chooses a defense strategy on their own, so many mistakenly refuse legal aid. But with careful consideration of the issue only the involvement of a qualified lawyer in family affairs will be a real guarantee for a positive result, especially when the price of the question is your own child.
Family lawyer in divorce, alimony recovery
It is very correct to address the family lawyer in a timely manner, as divorce problems, varied: division of property and disputes on alimony, can be resolved before the lawsuit is filed in court. Divorce and family lawyer, if properly assessed, will be able to bring the client, and accordingly the procedural parties to a world agreement, mutually beneficial for both parties.
Protecting controversial divorce points is a difficult task. It is necessary to gather a lot of evidence as to who exactly and on what basis belongs to the common property, whether it was subject to a will before marriage or has already been purchased in its period.
Divorce through the court in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa without the presence and participation of spouses, divorce proceedings with the division of property, dissolution of marriage unilaterally. Divorce processes are our specialty, what we do day in and day out.
The first category of family disputes includes: disputes of spouses arising from marital relations; Disputes related to the legal relationship of parents and children; other family disputes that are governed by family law.
The second category of conflicts requiring legal assistance includes: the recovery of alimony from the father or mother; Determining where the child lives, as well as the order of parental contact with the child; Contesting or establishing paternity; deprivation of parental rights in court.
The third category of family disputes consists of disputes concerning the definition of communication between grandparents and the child, as well as the recovery of alimony from grandparents, as well as grandchildren, brothers, stepsons and stepdaughters, stepfathers and stepmothers, other family members.
Family law is a system of legal norms governing family relations, i.e. personal and related property relations that arise between citizens during marriage, kinship, adoption, adoption of children in the family. The family lawyer is a specialist in the legal industry.
Family law regulates a certain type of social relations – family relationships that arise from the fact of marriage and belonging to the family. Most of these relationships are not of a property nature, but they are often intertwined with property relations. Love, marriage, mutual respect, personal freedom, upbringing in the family, affection, trust in each other, responsibility and similar relationships are not property relations. However, marriage also breeds property – there is a common property, the obligation of mutual material support, the maintenance of children. Personal non-property relationships in the family are the main ones. In family relationships, significant human interests are being implemented.
Subjects of family legal relations are spouses, parents and children, adoptive parents and adopted, grandmothers, grandfathers, great-grandmothers, great-grandparents, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, stepmothers, stepfathers, stepdaughters, stepsons.
Lawyer’s help in resolving family conflicts
The main activity is to assist citizens in the dissolution of marriage, the recovery of alimony and the division of property. Timely and competent assistance of a lawyer is necessary and avoids many complications and difficulties that may lead to insufficient attention to the family conflict.
Family lawyer’s advice: reasons to resort to it
The services of a family lawyer are not a luxury, but a means of civilized and as effectively as possible to resolve all the differences that have arisen.
Resolving any of the above disputes necessarily requires legal as well as moral training. Family litigation is often very confusing and requires a lot of emotional returns from an emotional point of view, as disagreements arise between the closest people, and a family lawyer is able to facilitate the process as much as possible. In addition, one type of family dispute under consideration often entails the need to resolve a whole range of additional issues. This explains the desirability, and even the need to support a true professional, who is a lawyer for family law.
Your family lawyer has a lot of practical experience in resolving various family conflicts. Those who need a family lawyer can use my services and thus rid themselves of the likely difficulties and unpleasant problems, resolving all the issues as soon as possible with the most positive result.
Savings of effort, time, money
The lawyer who conducts the family business carries out all the necessary work to collect the required certificates and documents in numerous official institutions and institutions, and thus the family lawyer for divorce and alimony significantly saves you time and effort. The cost of family lawyer is important enough for those who need his help. Many believe that the services of a private lawyer are too expensive and therefore, guided by the principles of false savings, decide to act independently, resulting in costs far superior to those in which they would have cost a qualified family lawyer.
Terms and methods of payment of services are different, they are discussed with each client in person. In cases where the case is very complicated, the work is built on the terms of 50% prepayment. The client pays the second part already on the results of the trial. It is also possible to pay in instalments, but this is also stipulated additionally.
Full legal aid, including advice from a family law lawyer, is the key to timely and successful resolution of family disputes. My experience and qualifications are the best guarantee of your interests. If you need a professional lawyer who specializes in family law and has thoroughly studied the intricacies of family legal relations, ask for help, and we will help you in resolving the dispute!
Family lawyer services
- family lawyer’s advice, divorce and alimony lawyer;
- dissolution of marriage, including the presence of common minor children, if one of the spouses disagrees with the dissolution of the marriage;
- The division of the couple’s joint property;
- recovery of child support before and after the age of 18, spouse;
- Establishing legal facts related to family legal relations;
- Establishing guardianship;
- Recognition of marriage as invalid;
- Adoption issues;
- Determining the place of residence of children in separation of spouses;
- Deprivation or restriction of parental rights;
- Establishing and challenging paternity;
- Determining how to participate in the upbringing of a child of a single spouse;
- Establishing or refuting paternity/motherhood;
- establishing all the property acquired by spouses during marriage;
- Reducing or increasing child support;
- Alimony exemption;
- penalty for non-payment of alimony;
- Criminal prosecution for non-payment of child support;
- Application for foreclosure on the property of the non-payer of alimony;
- Recognition of the marriage contract as invalid;
- Recognition of the transaction to alienate the couple’s jointly acquired property is invalid;
- eviction of ex-husband from apartment
- disagreements related to the adoption of a child;
- other categories of family disputes in the courts.
- Marriage certificate;
- If you have children, birth certificates for each child;
How can we help if we have to divorce?
- To file a divorce through the court without the presence and participation of spouses, to allow all related divorce issues: the division of property, the recovery of alimony, the definition of the child’s place of residence, the definition of the order of communication with the child, the removal from the registration of the former spouse and others.
- Family lawyer Kharkiv – Divorce through court, divorce, Aliment and divorce proceedings with the division of property. A family lawyer can hold a trial WITHOUT YOUR FREE! This form of litigation in family matters is often used by clients who do not wish to meet their ex-spouses in court, which reliably protects them from negative emotions during a family dispute in court.
- In the event of a trial, a lawyer and a family lawyer will develop a legal position of a lawyer for a family dispute in court, and prepare the necessary procedural documents on his own. Also, if necessary, the divorce lawyer will collect all the necessary evidence in the case and will take all necessary measures sufficient to resolve the family dispute in favor of the trustee 100%.
Family lawyer will provide legal assistance in any situation
A family is a community whose every member joins legal relations alone or jointly on a daily basis, usually without giving much importance to it. Thus, visiting a doctor, obtaining a loan, buying tickets, paying utility bills, renting a car for repairs, buying an apartment, sharing property, filing a tax return, receiving an inheritance – all this entails the emergence of certain rights and obligations. And often the family faces questions and problems, exercising its rights and performing various duties. Who will help to understand the situation? Neighbor, acquaintance, co-worker or maybe a family lawyer? That’s right, the latter is what you need! After all, his main task is to help people who are in difficult living conditions.
AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa helps families and their individual members to cope with the difficult situations in which they find themselves. We offer a wide variety of legal services, backed by the rich experience, high professionalism and dedication of our lawyers.