Legal support for blockchain projects
Today, the main problem of the cryptocurrency market is the lack of a clear legal framework for legal regulation of this activity. This, in turn, leads to an increase in speculative transactions with the use of cryptocurrencies in the market.
Investment projects using blockchain technologies are highly at risk, so it is very important to act in the legal field to minimize them.
- Successful support of financial and technological projects;
- Experience in business structuring and international taxation;
- experience in foreign jurisdictions, interaction of state agencies (banks, tax authorities);
- knowledge of the laws of foreign jurisdictions in the field of blockchain technologies and rapid response to legislative changes;
- partner network in leading jurisdictions to support blockchain projects: in Europe – Switzerland, Estonia, Liechtenstein, in Asia – Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong;
- a large staff of diverse specialists: lawyers, tax consultants.
The presence of a legal opinion on the compliance of the business model with the requirements of the legislation avoids risks, to find investors for the implementation of the blockchain project. Law firm AGTL provides legal support to blockchain projects, develops effective solutions for their implementation.
Specialists of the law firm AGTL provide a full range of services to support blockchain projects:
- Develop a legal strategy: analysis of the business model for the possibility of using the ICO, recommendations on the implementation of the strategy;
- Selection of foreign jurisdiction: preparing a conclusion with recommendations on the preference of the jurisdiction in which cryptocurrency transactions are allowed and opening a bank account;
- Consultation on the tax laws of the jurisdiction chosen for the implementation of the ICO/ITO project in connection with the implementation of the ICO/ITO;
- Legal advice on currency legislation, anti-money laundering legislation and financing of terrorism, securities laws and stock trading jurisdictions chosen for the blockchain project;
- Analysis of various risks (risks of violation of the law, risks of personal liability, etc.) and development of recommendations to eliminate them;
- Legal support for the implementation of the ICO/ITO project on the basis of a step-by-step action plan, including the creation of a legal entity (legal entities) in the chosen jurisdiction and legal support of interaction with banks and regulators;
- representing the client in the courts of any jurisdiction over blockchain-related disputes.
For each blockchain project, individual recommendations are developed, the timing of delivery and cost are determined depending on the content of the projects.
With the growing popularity of the cryptocurrency itself, which is in increasing demand in online trading and financially-binding relations between the subjects of electronic interaction, the demand for bitcoin services and blockchain projects is increasing. The high interest of our lawyers in smart contracts and blockchain and Etherium technologies, together with an in-depth knowledge of industry legislation, allows us to provide services for start-ups of projects based on trusted peer networks.
Our lawyers will analyze the specifics of your project, identify the main risks of work and prepare a legal opinion with a detailed review of all emerging risks and ways to minimize them, as well as a description of the proposed structure of service activities.
We will not only provide a full range of legal services to launch the service and ensure its legal purity, but also will be happy to provide our services to support the service at all stages of its work.