International practice. Legal support for foreign economic activity (VED).
International Practice of Foreign Economic Activities (VED) – the direction of legal support firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa.
Foreign economic activity is one of the areas of economic activity of the company, connected with foreign trade, which involves the export and import of goods. Entering the foreign market opens up huge prospects for development for the Ukrainian company. However, in many respects, foreign economic activity is more difficult than domestic work. When deciding to start export or import activities, it is necessary to understand that deep knowledge and skills that professionals can provide will be required.
The globalization of the global economy has resulted in commercial relationships with companies of other jurisdictions being an integral part of the day-to-day operations of any large and medium-sized business company. The formation of international practices becomes a priority area of business. In turn, a large number of foreign companies are ready to invest in the implementation of investment companies in Ukraine.
Directions of international practice, legal support for foreign economic activity (VED).
AGTL provides legal support for foreign economic activity (VED) in the following areas: Accompanying import and export operations
Representing foreign companies in Ukraine
- Develop a strategy for the conduct of a foreign company in relations with the state authorities;
- Negotiating with the authorities;
- Negotiating with counterparties in Ukraine;
- Representation in court disputes.
Accompanying import and export operations
The external economic activity of VED in Ukraine is regulated by several branches of law, which therefore necessitates the legal support of import/export operations.Import and export operations are commercial activities related to the import or export of goods, goods across the border of Ukraine. Each operation, regardless of import or export, requires the development of certain schemes for importing/exporting goods or goods.
Disputes with customs authorities
Participation in foreign economic activity (VED) for many companies becomes not only a way to increase revenues, but also a serious source of problems: fines and duties, long delays of goods can lead to huge costs.
Debt collection from foreign companies
Today it is no longer uncommon for contracts to be signed between legal entities from different countries. In most cases, during the period of establishing the relationship and signing the contract, a foreign company has an accredited representative office, branch or subsidiary in Ukraine. However, there may be a situation when relations with the contractor have soured, and you are already thinking about forcible debt collection, but it turns out that all the company’s checking accounts in Ukraine are closed, the office has been liquidated, and there is no presence of the company in Ukraine.
- Preparing conclusions about the possibility and prospects of debt collection from the debtor in a foreign jurisdiction;
- Judicial representation in foreign jurisdictions;
- Representation to the ICAC at the CCI of Ukraine and other arbitration courts in accordance with contractual jurisdiction;
- Enforcement of decisions of Russian state and arbitration courts in foreign jurisdictions;
- Search for debtors’ assets in foreign jurisdictions.
- Preparing agreements subject to foreign law
Representation and protection of interests in the International Commercial Arbitration at the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine
The International Commercial Arbitration Court is an independent permanent arbitration institution (arbitration court) operating in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On International Commercial Arbitration”, which approved the Regulations on THE USAS under the CPT of Ukraine.
Accompanying foreign investment in Ukraine
Law firm AGTL offers services to support foreign investment projects in Ukraine. Our experience and knowledge allows us to provide foreign clients with qualified legal assistance at any stage of the investment project from the choice of the region until the investment contract is signed.
- Preparing recommendations on the choice of region for the implementation of the investment project;
- Develop the optimal scheme for the implementation of the investment project taking into account the tax implications and features of regional legislation;
- Acquisition of selected land;
- Developing the terms of the investment agreement;
- Accompanying the implementation of the investment project;
- Accompanying the registration of ownership of the erected objects.
The issues that the customs lawyer and lawyer deals with every day in their activities are the support of our clients’ foreign economic activities. Relying on international, currency, tax and customs legislation, professionalism, lawyer for customs affairs firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa will help you solve your legal problems with customs.
Benefits when accompanied by VED
- The practice of escorting;
- English-speaking lawyers;
- The practice of implementing international projects.
Please seek legal support for foreign economic activity (VED).
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.