Manufacturing Secrets (know-how)
Secrets of production (know-how) service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa.
Any organization has information of particular value.
This can be a recipe for a main course in your restaurant, a unique technology of production of products or providing specific services, as well as formulas, business methods, schemes and sets of tools necessary for successful business in any field or profession. In short – any information of commercial importance and unknown to third parties.
Know-how (known how to know how) or the secret of production is information of any nature (inventions, original technologies, knowledge, skills, etc.) that are protected by a mode of trade secrecy and can be the subject of purchase or use to gain a competitive advantage over other business entities.
This is a set of information approaches that include formulas, methods, schemes, and toolkits necessary to successfully conduct a business in a particular field or profession. In some jurisdictions, this includes patents as well as any other sensitive information that can ensure superiority over competitors. The result of creative (heuristic) activity. A combination of different knowledge and experience (scientific, technical, industrial, administrative, financial, commercial or other) that has not yet become public domain.
- Lawyers work in the field of IP protection with special knowledge;
- Speed in providing the necessary information
- Successful mediation experience in intellectual property infringement;
- Effective protection of clients’ interests in court;
- individual approach to the formation of a package of services for the protection of rights.
In order to protect information as a know-how, it is necessary that
- The information had commercial value.
- were unknown to third parties;
- Reasonable measures have been taken to protect information from free access;
- a commercial secrecy regime was introduced.
You’ll be able to
- Learn about and enforce the secrets of production.
- Choose the right way to protect know-how, so that the protection of your production secrets becomes perpetual;
- protect the interests of the company, including recovering damages from individuals who illegally obtained and/or declassified the company’s know-how.
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.