Pre-trial settlement of disputes
In the event of a conflict with an unscrupulous supplier or partner, most entrepreneurs prefer not to go to court, but to solve problems by pre-trial settlement of disputes. The presence of an experienced lawyer on your part in the negotiations will help to protect your interests in the best way.
Professional lawyers, in the luggage of which dozens of won cases;
Legal services of the highest quality;
Comprehensive support for professionals of different backgrounds from lawyers to auditors;
Our experience and practice in dispute resolution is confirmed by many years of work in the legal services market;
Law firm AGTL offers its assistance in pre-trial settlement of arbitration disputes. Our services include:
- Analysis of the situation, including the examination of documents and legal assessment of the actions of the parties to the conflict. Determining the possibility of a pre-trial settlement and the client’s prospects in court.
- Develop a strategy of conduct in negotiations with the opposite side. Making claims, complaints, complaints with the legal basis confirming the rightness of the client.
- Participation in negotiations on behalf of the client, including conducting business correspondence with representatives of the opposite party.
- Develop an action plan to resolve the conflict.
- Prepare legally sound responses to claims and complaints from the other party.
- Any legal advice on pre-trial settlement of the dispute.
Why it is profitable for you to attract a lawyer, and not to solve the problem yourself:
- The lawyer is not an interested party to the conflict and is able to look at the problem from the point of view of the current legislation, rather than base his opinion on bare emotions;
- The lawyer is able to explain to both parties their rights and responsibilities, as well as the consequences for any of the ways of resolving the conflict, whether it be a court hearing or a pre-trial settlement of arbitration disputes;
- The presence of a lawyer in the negotiations prevents new conflicts when discussing the terms of resolution of the problem and maintains good relations with the other side;
- With a competent lawyer, the problem is more likely to be solved in pre-trial order, which will save nerves, money and time for both parties;
- In some cases, pre-trial dispute resolution is provided by law as a mandatory procedure before handing over documents to the court. For example, if it is a matter of complying with federal laws or such a procedure for resolving conflict situations is spelled out in a contract concluded between the disputed parties. In these cases, if the case does reach arbitration, it is necessary to provide documentary evidence of the attempt to resolve the dispute in pre-trial order, otherwise the court may refuse to consider the case. An experienced lawyer can help you prepare this kind of confirmation.
Specialists of the law firm AGTL have extensive experience in pre-trial dispute resolution in the following areas:
- Economic disputes (all types of disputes related to economic contracts, their conclusion, termination and violation of terms and obligations under the contract);
- Land disputes and real estate disputes;
- Tax disputes (according to the current legislation, this type of dispute requires mandatory pre-trial settlement procedure);
- Disputes related to an accident (violation of the terms of payment of insurance, underestimation of compensation by the insurance company, etc.);
- Other types of disputes that can be resolved in pre-trial order.