Proceedings in the economic court
The protection of rights in the economic court implies thorough knowledge of the existing legislation. The more carefully prepared the case file, the better your position on the case is presented, the more chances to win, and if we are talking about commercial organizations, the calculations in defense can lead to serious financial troubles. For the risks to be minimal, you need professional protection of interests in the economic court.
Professional support in court is based on the extensive jurisprudence of our lawyers;
Our work is based on the principles of complete confidentiality;
Our company employs professionals in various branches of law, which allows us to offer you solutions for a wide range of issues related to economic disputes;
Each client is different for us. We do not use ready-made solutions, but we rely on solid experience gained over the years of practice.
Our services include:
- Analysis of documents and evaluation of the court prospects of the case taking into account the current legal and regulatory framework;
- Develop a strategy of conduct in the economic court;
- Assistance in pre-trial settlement of the dispute, conducting claim work (if necessary);
- Collecting the necessary documents for the economic court, including by sending relevant requests to state authorities and other organizations;
- Representation in the economic process throughout the duration of the proceedings;
- Preparation of motions, complaints, claims, counterclats and other procedural documents that may be needed during the trial;
- If necessary, challenge previous court decisions;
- Protection of the client’s interests in the economic courts of appeal, cassation and supervisory bodies;
- Helping to conclude a peace agreement between the parties;
- Accompanying court disputes.
Depending on which category of cases your case falls into, the client’s representation in the courts may vary.
The cost of our services
The cost of the services of specialists of the law firm AGTL depends on the complexity of the case and the required amount of work. In some cases, it is enough for a lawyer to read the case file to find the disputed transaction insignificant and not to bring the case to court.
For other cases, everything is decided at the stage of pre-trial settlement. The inclusion of a professional lawyer in the negotiation process with the other side often leads to a successful resolution of the conflict at this stage.
Finally, there are disputes that require serious analysis of documents and possibly a long trial. Agree that the volume and cost of work for all three options can not be the same. Therefore, without first reading the client’s documents, it would be incorrect and irresponsible to announce any value.
For corporate clients
Many organizations cannot afford to keep a claim-and-claim specialist on staff. The best way out for such companies will be to conclude a contract for subscription service with a third-party legal organization. This will allow the company to save on a full-time lawyer and at the same time not to lose the quality of work.
Law firm AGTL offers various subscription legal service plans for its clients. Contact us and we will find an opportunity for mutually beneficial cooperation!