Registration Llc in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa
Who said that in order to achieve your expected business result, you have chosen the right form of doing business, which you want to register, taking into account all the pitfalls of tax risks, accounting subtleties?
Do you have guarantees that this is exactly what you need and will lead to the desired result?
We don’t have any, personally!
From experience, we know that often beginners, and what is there and experienced, entrepreneurs do not take into account all the issues (problems) that they will face. Sometimes they just do not know the alternative ways, which are much faster, better and cheaper known to them, and sometimes do not know in principle what to do.
Where to start a business? What form of tax to choose? How to keep an accounting? In what time frame, to whom and where to report? In what form to issue a trade transaction? How to accept money? As well as other issues that need to be resolved.
Specialists of the company, who have extensive experience in the field of corporate law, will help to formalize the relationship between the founders, the relationship with the CEO or the management body, choose the tax system, choose the bank and address.
Professional advice from a lawyer on the start of your business, which will eliminate the need for numerous changes at the beginning of the activity;
Convenience and time saving at all stages:
- We can arrange for a notary to go to your office,
- The bank manager will arrive at a convenient time for you to open an account,
- We can get documents for you by proxy.
A wide range of additional services: a large selection of partner banks, help with finding a legal address, accounting.
- Making as soon as possible
- Full service – “registration of LLC TIME“
- Affordable cost
- Detailed consultations
- No queues and time-consuming
- Legal support
- Tax planning
Registration services of a limited company (OO)
- Advice on the establishment and registration of an LLC;
- Development of a set of founding documents of the LLC, including individual founding documents;
- Consultation and selection of a legal address for registration of LLC;
- Accompanying the procedure of state registration of the LLC in the registration authority;
- Assigning KVED codes to LLC;
- Printing Ltd.;
- Opening bank accounts (calculated, currency);
- Notary assurances of copies of the founding documents;
- Registration in the territorial bodies of the GFS.
Registration LLC – what documents are needed?
– From the founders (participants) who are citizens of Ukraine:
- A copy of the certificate of assigning the identity code of the founder (participant);
- copy of the founder’s passport (participant).
– From the founder (participant) of the resident legal entity:
- Copy of State Registration Certificate/Statement;
- Minutes of the general meeting of founders (participants) with the decision to register the LLC;
- power of attorney to sign papers on behalf of the legal entity – the founder (participant).
– From the founder (participant) of a non-resident individual:
- A copy of the identification number
- a copy of the external passport (must be translated into Ukrainian).
– From the founder (participant) of a non-resident legal entity:
- copy of the statement/registration certificate. person – founder (participant) in the country of residence (certified by a notary and translated into Ukrainian);
- decision of the highest body of the Jurassic. Person’s intention to become a founder (participant);
- power of attorney to sign the founding documents on behalf of the legal entity – the founder (participant).
Similarly, any category of founders (participants) must be informed
- The name of the company (in Ukrainian, English and Russian);
- exact address (legal address may be in a residential or non-residential fund);
- The size of the share capital (minimum amount of the share capital is not provided by the current legislation);
- the company’s main activities (enough information about what the company will do. Our specialists will select the activities themselves);
- distribution of shares among founders (participants) in the company’s share capital;
- a copy of the INN and the passport of the director of the established enterprise.
The documents mentioned above can be handed over by one of the founders (participants) or another customer representative. The presence of all the founders (participants) to register the LLC in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa is required only when signing papers from the notary. The presence of the director is necessary in the bank when opening a bank account. The rest of the work will be done by our employees. You can receive a package of papers either at our office or at the address you have specified.
7 steps required for registration of LLC
- Determine the composition of the founders, choose a director and form a share capital. The amount of the share capital should be at least 1 minimum wage, set by Ukrainian law.
- To determine the legal address – the state registrar fixes it mandatory.
- Choose a name for a future company, which should be not only easy to remember and reflective of your activity, but also unique, i.e. absent from the Single State Registry.
- Choose economic activities by KVED.
- Choose the most optimal tax system.
- Prepare a package of documents and contact the state registrar at the company’s legal address.
- After the registration of the LLC, the company can begin the procedure of opening a checking account in the bank.
With us all these difficulties are easy to overcome.
Features of the opening of the LLC
The legislation of Ukraine provides great freedom for entrepreneurs in the choice of organizational and legal form of their future business. According to statistics and surveys, more than 80% of firms in Ukraine are registered as AN LLC. This choice is explained by the fact that with a competent approach to the creation of such a company, the cost of registering a business will quickly pay off. The case will develop, will make a profit in a relatively short time and will gain many advantages in comparison with the enterprises that have chosen a different organizational form. Consider the main features and features of the LLC, distinguishing it from other companies:
The most common reason why businessmen make a choice in favor of the LLC – the founders do not bear property responsibility for the company’s debts and have nothing to do with the financial problems of other members of society. Even if the firm is declared bankrupt and suspends its activities, the member of the company risks losing only his own part, which is in the share capital. At the same time, the amount of debts of the society does not affect the amount, which risks the founder.
Members of the organization are practically not subject to any restrictions related to money. As part of the founders of the LLC, you have every right to manage your finances as you like: to transfer shares of capital to third parties, to give, to include in a will or to sell.
Being part of society
At your request, you can suspend your membership at any time and leave the list of founders. In this case, you receive compensation for those parts of the share capital that are your property.
Under the current legislation of Ukraine, not only legal entities, but also individuals have the right to open an LLC. The number of founders is also not regulated: it can be one person or several.
Principles of taxation
Freedom of choice is also granted on the issue of determining the company’s tax payment scheme. You can choose a common or simplified system. If you think you’re better off with a second scheme, you should choose from the following options:
- 3% tax on the organization’s income , 20% VAT;
- 5% tax on the organization’s income.
It is obligatory to specify the organizational and legal form of the company – LLC. The name of the organization allows the use of: non-lethal names, if they are not the brand of another institution; borrowings from other languages with transcription (exception – terms, abbreviations); You can’t use:
- Any combinations with the word “Ukraine” and its derivatives;
- foreign words.
We will advise you, help you organize a business, choose a tax system, and if necessary – accompany the process of organizing your business on legal, accounting and tax issues. And believe me, your money will certainly come back to you.