Registration of public companies (CHAO and PAO) in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa
At its core, the registration of a company practically repeats the registration procedure of the Limited Company and the distinguishing feature is only that the final stage in this case is the issuance and distribution of shares among the founders.
According to Ukrainian law, the founder of a company can be one person or more, both individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents). According to the tax law of Ukraine, the system of taxation of public companies is similar to the system of LLC.
Law firm AGTL specializes in dealing with the securities market and has accumulated extensive practice in creating and accompanying the activities of public companies.
Equity law specialists will advise on the activities of the company, develop internal documents and shareholder agreements;
The full range of services for the creation of the AO: preparation of documents, registration of AO, registration of the issue of shares, registration of the prospectus of issue of shares;
Legal support at all stages of activity: help in registering additional issue of shares, in the organization of share buybacks.
Documents required for the company
From the citizens of Ukraine:
- copies of passport pages with the marks of the founders and the director, as well as their identification numbers;
- Copies of evidence confirming the state registration of founders as private entrepreneurs (if any);
From a resident legal entity
- documents that confirm a person’s competence regarding the signature of documents on behalf of the Jurassic. the founding person (notary power of attorney per representative, order, protocol on the appointment of the director);
- A copy of the company’s charter;
- a copy of the certificate of state registration certified by the notary;
- decision of the highest body of the Jurassic. Person to act as the founder of the established society;
- Copy of Help from EGRPOU (statistics);
- original power of attorney from the head of the Jurassic. founding person (only concerned with legal entities).
From a non-resident person
- A copy of the certificate of identification in Ukraine;
- a copy of the passport (with a Ukrainian visa, if any).
From a non-resident legal entity
- the decision (protocol) of the highest body of the legal entity indicating the decision to act as the founder of the established enterprise;
- a copy of the document that confirms the registration of the legal entity – the founder in the country of location certified notarized (for example: an extract from the judicial registry, an extract from the trade or banking registers, a certificate, etc.);
- documents that confirm a person’s competence regarding the signature of documents on behalf of the Jurassic. founding person (notary power of attorney for a representative or notary copy of the statute, as well as the decision to appoint a director).
We will advise you, help you organize a business, choose a tax system, and if necessary – accompany the process of organizing your business on legal, accounting and tax issues. And believe me, your money will certainly come back to you.