Statement to the Economic Court
A lawsuit in the economic court is a document designed to initiate a lawsuit. It contains information about the plaintiff and the defendant and the circumstances under which the claims arose, describes the plaintiff’s claims against the defendant, with their legal justification, and contains other information necessary for the consideration of the case. Other documents may also be attached to the claim if their existence is subject to the requirements of the process (petitions, copies of documents confirming the plaintiff’s claims, a document on payment of state duty, etc.).
Professional lawyers with dozens of court cases won;
Legal services of the highest quality;
Comprehensive support for professionals of different backgrounds from lawyers to auditors;
Our experience and practice in the field of litigation dispute resolution is confirmed by many years of work in the legal services market;
The law firm AGTL offers qualified legal support in the preparation of any documents relating to judicial proceedings, including:
Making a claim to the economic court;
Preparing the withdrawal of the claim from the court;
Making complaints, petitions, claims to the economic court.
In general, the procedure for considering claims in the economic court is as follows:
- Collecting and preparing documents confirming the legality of the plaintiff’s claims;
- Paying the fee;
- Making a claim to the court;
- Filing a lawsuit and the documents attached to it to the court;
- Acceptance, rejection or return of a claim.
The trial phase.
This phase includes:
- The judge’s determination and referral to all persons involved in the case. The definition identifies the actions that need to be taken by all participants in the future process, as well as the documents that need to be submitted by each party.
- The defendant’s preparation of a response to the claim, which contains objections to each claim specified in the claim.
- The defendant’s filing of a counter-claim against the plaintiff.
- Consideration of the case and the decision.
Execution of the decision.
Includes the transfer of the case to the executive proceedings and the implementation of the consequences of the court’s decision.
Keep in mind that incorrect documents reduce your chances of a successful process. If you need help in making a claim, contact the professionals!