Tax examination of contracts (deals)
Tax examination of contracts is a separate service of AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. Each transaction in business activities entails both civil and tax risks, and ignoring which in most cases entails negative consequences in the form of: financial losses, disputes with tax authorities, criminal prosecution, as well as a negative image. The latter can be avoided by a comprehensive analysis of the tax risks of the transaction (tax examination of contracts).
The optimal tax review and detailed analysis of commercial agreements in terms of tax risks is essential for the effective strategic planning of any enterprise.
We pay special attention to the examination of the tax aspects of transactions and transactions, as the negative consequences of tax risks exist in any transaction.
Benefits of tax review contracts
1. Reducing the tax burden, reducing tax liabilities, choosing the optimal tax regime for each particular transaction.
2. Identify systemic and individual errors in business processes.
3. The ability to avoid negative consequences in the form of tax credits.
4. A specific list of corrective actions used to minimize risks, including the subsequent one.
1. Conducting a comprehensive analysis of the upcoming transaction for its tax burden and compliance with the provisions of the legislation (national and international).
2. Checking the purity of the transaction and the materiality of tax risk, options for protecting their own interests and the ability to achieve their own goals.
3. Analysis and evaluation of possible options for legalization of the transaction, which are not contrary to the current legislation;
4. Analysis of the possibility of using tax breaks, reducing the tax burden and applying preferential tax rates;
5. Assessment of the possible tax implications of both domestic and foreign economic transactions involving companies operating in offshore or low-tax zones, in transactions between interdependent companies or in the use of derivative financial instruments.
1. Strengthening the company’s position before a possible audit of tax authorities and preventing possible financial losses in the future.
2. Possible options for transactions, possible tax schemes under existing options, as well as advantages and disadvantages of the proposed options, recommendations to supplement or change certain provisions of the contract.
3. Best use of existing tax breaks or existing gaps in legislation without devaging from the purpose of the transaction.
4. At the stage of preparation of the transaction – the proposal of language and provisions of the contract, allowing to minimize or eliminate tax risks in the implementation of the contract.
5. At the stage of execution of the transaction – a tax assessment of the contract for the conclusion with the list of identified problem areas and proposals to reduce or eliminate them.
We will advise you, help you organize accounting support, choose a tax system, and if necessary – check the processes of organizing your business on legal, accounting, tax, as well as financial issues. And believe me, your money will certainly come back to you.
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.