Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in the field of information technology
Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in the field of information technology is a service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. AGTL advises business representatives who are concerned with intellectual property rights.
Consultations can be useful to computer software developers and sellers, database makers, tv and radio communications companies, and companies that use the Internet to do business (e.g. online trading, online services, social media).
- Lawyers work in the field of protection of it- and digital projects;
- Speed in providing the necessary information
- individual approach in advising on the protection of IP objects.
AGTL experts can offer a service for the registration of all intellectual property of the company. This will increase the company’s competitiveness, add attractiveness to investors, and avoid possible litigation in the future.
AGTL’s lawyers will familiarize themselves with the company’s commercial ideas and projects on the terms of maintaining trade secrets and give a comprehensive opinion on the following issues:
- that is subject to protection under Russian law,
- that you need to register or otherwise document,
- what rights of third parties must be respected
- what kind of contract is best to use.
The service includes:
- Learn about existing and/or potential intellectual property
- Recommendations for the protection of intellectual property rights and respect for the rights of third parties.
Terms of service:
Depending on the volume of the material, the period is from 1 week.
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.