Lawyer on employment, disputes, law and issues.
Lawyer for employment, disputes, law and matters. A labor lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa – help in resolving labor disputes from the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. Labor disputes today represent one of the most difficult branches of law, which is paid attention by the labor lawyer AGTL Kharkiv. Labour disputes are the consequences of disagreements between employees and employers. Thus, a lawyer on labor law will be able to advise, help you to find the most profitable and easy for you to get out of a difficult situation and solve a labor dispute in court.
Labor law has its own specific features. Given the short procedural time limit, the work of an employment lawyer should be carried out with the utmost speed. Employment lawyers can protect both the rights of employers and employees whose interests may be infringed upon dismissal or employment.
An employment lawyer should be contacted if:
- There was an illegal dismissal. Unreasonable dismissal “under article.” This is a lack of legitimate reasons, as well as a violation of the order of dismissal. The wording of the dismissal could be changed, as well as reinstated with compensation for forced absenteeism.
- The employer violates the terms of the employment contract.
- The employer does not pay wages, vacations, etc. gray black.
- The employer unreasonably refused to hire.
- The employer or his officials exert pressure on the employee to dismiss him.
- The employer or his officials impose unreasonable or unlawful disciplinary penalties.
- The employee was transferred by the employer to another job without his consent.
- The employee’s health was harmed by the employer.
- It is necessary to analyze the content of the employment contract or develop it.
- The actions of the employee violate the norms of the Code of Labor Laws of Ukraine (truancy, lateness, negligence to perform tasks).
- The employee caused material damage to the employer by his actions.
Protecting workers’ rights
The result of labor disputes with the manager or owner is often disappointing for the employee. He loses his income, his job situation becomes precarious, working conditions deteriorate, but he continues to work in the organization in constant fear of being fired. There may be another option, when the employee is illegally dismissed after trying to defend his rights without paying the money earned. Such scenarios are played out in situations where workers are legally illiterate and afraid to defend their interests. At the same time, everyone can not allow such situations. There are many methods to assert their rights, ranging from a thorough conversation with the employer to appeals to the relevant organizations.
Protecting the rights of the employer
In modern reality, the reverse situation is possible, when the victim is an employer. Many managers may have had to deal with employees who are unscrupulous about their duties, but the employer is required to fully comply with working conditions with the rules of the labor code.It is not always easy to get rid of negligent and conflicted workers. Unfortunately for the employer, many of these “workers” are well savvy in labor law and use it to the maximum benefit for themselves. Some of these workers also have experience in litigation with management.To regulate the work process of irresponsible workers, the bosses willy-nilly have to resort to such measures of influence as fines, reprimands, warnings.
If you are a manager and have experienced a similar situation, we recommend that you seek the help of professional lawyers. We know how to solve problems with an employee within the framework of the law effectively and without possible consequences.
In labour conflicts, the role of leader is less advantageous. Disputes initiated by employees take a lot of time and effort and distract from direct activities. This hits small businesses, which lack a professional lawyer, especially acutely.
Employment law services
- Advice on labour law;
- Drawing up legal opinions on employment law;
- Legal support during the inspection for compliance with labor and migration laws;
- Help in drawing up a complaint on the results of an inspection to a higher authority (a higher official), a complaint, a claim to the court;
- Protecting the employer’s interests in dealing with supervisory authorities;
- Pre-trial resolution of labor disputes, including those related to the dismissal of the employee, with compensation for the harm caused to the employer by the employee’ fault, etc.;
- Judicial representation on all types of labor disputes;
- Develop and compile any personnel documentation.
Employment Lawyer’s Council
The employer and the employee should understand that any labor dispute is more profitable and quicker to resolve without the involvement of the court. Otherwise, the prosecutor’s office and the State Labor Inspectorate may be involved (and will certainly do so). Their participation in the process will prolong the case itself, and will contribute to the emergence of new problems for each of the participants in the dispute.
Do not delay with the invitation of an experienced lawyer – the labor dispute will be settled quickly, if a lawyer joins the case.
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.