Accident lawyer. Auto-anvoka in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa
Lawyer for the accident, car accident, auto-lawyer – the service of lawyers from the law firm AGTL Kharkiv.Cases related to traffic accidents are a complex phenomenon. Establishing the innocence or guilt of a particular driver requires a high level of legal qualifications and expertise.
It is better to apply to a lawyer, for legal assistance immediately after the incident, as the participation of the lawyer will allow to immediately build a competent line of defense.
A traffic accident (accident) is an event that occurred during the movement on the road of the vehicle and with its participation, in which people died or suffered or damaged vehicles, structures, cargo, or caused other material damage.
Often, citizens are the victims of various scams, which offer for a significant reward to solve the problem.
What to do if you are still involved in an accident?
There are several rules dictated by the rule of law, and several that should be followed for reasons of common sense. Lawyers for the accident strongly recommend them to stick to the law:
- In the event of an accident, immediately stop the car, mark the emergency situation, contact and wait for the arrival of police officers;
- If there are victims at the scene of the accident, immediately provide them with first aid and call an ambulance;
- Take all possible measures to preserve the traces of the accident: to outline the territory, to place signs of an emergency stop, to cover the traces with improvised means – cardboard, cloth, polyethylene, etc.;
- Try to find all possible witnesses to the incident – write down the numbers of passing cars, phone numbers and names of passers-by, passengers who stopped a number of drivers – and recreate the scheme of the accident, drawing on a piece of paper the location of all eyewitnesses, cars and the time of the accident, sign the drawn scheme by all witnesses of the accident;
- To resort to the services of a lawyer, contacting him by phone;
- Never sign any documents or, especially, empty sheets of paper, explaining it in a stressful situation;
- Do not give any evidence and explanations to the police at the scene, citing poor health (if the causes of the accident are not obvious), and wait for the arrival of a lawyer – you have every right to do so;
- In any case, do not try to negotiate with the opposite party and not agree to the persuasion to agree before the arrival of the police or do without it;
- Do not do without the registration of the incident and always remember that incomplete, unreliable, improperly issued documentation on the part of police officers, investigators and even judges can be a consequence of low competence, frivolous attitude to professional duties or intentions, which, in turn, can lead to the declaration of innocent guilty or vice versa.
Auto-advokat recommends to adhere to the above-mentioned memo, both to the affected party and the culprit of the accident, as well as to contact specialists as quickly as possible to achieve the most favorable outcome of the case. A lawyer may also be required if an independent auto-examination is required if, for example, there is a situation where the insurance company is trying to cheat and save on compensation.
Timely appeal to the auto-lawyer
This will save your money and nerves. The assistance of a lawyer may be necessary in the case of a traffic accident in an administrative case, as the identification of the guilt of a particular road user entails the recovery of possible damages in civil and legal order.
In addition, in the event of harm to health and depending on the severity of the harm, the perpetrator may be prosecuted.
The lawyer is able to provide legal assistance in the preliminary investigation, if a criminal case has been opened as a result of an accident. Protection in such cases requires special technical knowledge, as, basically, the guilt of the participant can be established by the production of forensic auto-technical examination.
Assistance may also be needed when considering a claim for damages caused as a result of the accident. And this will help the car advo driver, because it is his specialty. Often, in the proceedings of this category of cases, it is required to legally correctly justify the legal position in support of a claim or objection to a claim.
Auto-ambulance – assistance under Article 130 and Article 124 of the CoAP, as well as in the event of a traffic accident
Often, traffic accidents (accidents), that is, an event that occurred in the course of traffic on the road of the vehicle and with its participation, in which people died or injured, damaged vehicles, structures, cargo or caused other material damage, occur due to non-compliance with the rules by other participants of the movement. A large number of accidents occur due to bad roads, the lack of illuminated markings, installed signs in non-compliance with the requirements of the GOST, etc. Liability in the event of an accident arises when the actions of the driver, whose fault was an accident, there is a composition of an administrative offense, or a criminal offense. In such cases, the assistance of a lawyer specializing in accidents is simply necessary.
Lawyer services for road accidents in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa
Administrative responsibility in an accident
Administrative responsibility for an accident – from fine to deprivation of driver’s license to 1 year (124, 130 COAP)
Although this is an easier form of responsibility, the consequences are also quite negative. Regardless of the situation, the lawyer for the accident will assess the legality of the application of all the above-mentioned sanctions, analyze the options for the development of events in the case, choose the tactics of the case, determine the number of necessary examinations and questions, which should be put to the decision, analyze the compliance of the chosen punishment to the committed offense and the legality of the actions. If sanctions have already been applied to you, the company will deal with:
- Challenging a protocol or administrative infringement order;
- Challenging the circumstances of the accident and establishing the real culprit of the accident;
- The return of the driver’s license seized by the police;
- Return of the vehicle from the arrest site;
- Removal of arrest in the executive service from the vehicle;
- Other issues to protect the rights of the client
Criminal responsibility for road accidents
Criminal responsibility for an accident – from a fine to imprisonment to 8 years and driver’s license up to 3 years
This is a difficult situation and the penalty in a criminal case is the most difficult, as it provides for imprisonment. Any damage to health in an accident entails the initiation of a criminal case. It is the lawyer for the accident will be able to solve almost any issue in such cases. Criminal cases in accidents are quite familiar to car accidents because our lawyers have a lot of experience robots in such cases. Given the consequences of this liability, you immediately need to seek the help of a lawyer for the accident of our company, which in turn will be:
- Ensure full support of the criminal case at each stage of the pre-trial investigation and in court;
- Prepare you for every investigative action;
- Advise you and your family about the testimony and explanations in the case;
- Ensure that all investigative actions are carried out lawfully;
- Ensure that the necessary evidence and information is provided to the investigative authorities and the court to resolve the case in favour of the client;
- Apply for the claim and seizure of documents, physical evidence, appointment of examinations and initiate other actions to protect the client
Civil liability and accident lawyer
This responsibility is related to the compensation of material and moral damage caused after an accident. On the one hand, it does not impose individual punishment for the person, but the amount of compensation can be much more serious than any punishment. Civil liability may occur both depending and regardless of administrative or criminal liability.
Material damage is damage to property (vehicles), health and life of the victim.
Moral damage is damage caused to a person in connection with damage to the property, health or life of that person or his close relatives
The role of the lawyer for the accident in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa to protect clients in this category of cases is to compensate the client for damages or to protect the client’s rights from unauthorized reparations. The lawyer in the recovery after the accident will help in the following:
- Making complaints, lawsuits or any other documents to protect the rights of the client;
- Protecting the interests of the client in court, insurance company or any other organization;
- Checking the validity and validity of the claimed claims for damages after an accident;
- Reimbursement from insurance companies, the culprits of the accident or the employers of the perpetrators;
- Will reimburse the costs incurred by the Client in his favor from the guilty party
Situations in case you need help from an accident lawyer in criminal cases
and also, if:
In practice, there are a huge number of situations directly related to the accident, when timely and high-quality legal support, will allow you at the initial stage not only to turn the investigation process in the case of the Dtp in their favor, but also to strengthen your position in further proceedings.
The procedure of medical examination, giving explanations on the circumstances of the accident, reading the administrative materials or filling out the notice of the dtp – all these actions require consultation or direct participation of a specialist in the issues of the dtp. Such an assistant for you can become lawyers for the accident of our company!
We are always ready to offer you the best and fastest mechanism for solving the problem, which is connected both directly with the dtp and with the understatement of the insurance payment, refusal to pay, delaying the settlement period or biased assessment of the damage. Turning to AGTL, you get at minimal cost not only a full range of legal services and quality business management and support of loss at all stages of the settlement, but also a guaranteed positive result.
If you need to find an experienced and inexpensive lawyer for a dtp or dispute with an insurance company – contact AGTL! We’ll definitely help.
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.