Media, in law, is one of the technologies of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) involving a third neutral, impartial, not interested in the conflict, a mediator who helps the parties to work out a certain agreement on the dispute, with the parties fully in control of the decision-making process to resolve the dispute and the terms of its resolution.
It has certain conditions and rules of reference, the turn of actions, phases, and is based on the following principles:
- mutual respect,
- equality of the parties,
- neutrality and impartiality of the mediator,
- Transparency of the procedure.
What are the services of our mediator:
- Preparations for negotiations, including documentation, selection of the right location, thorough study of the substance of the issue, etc.;
- The opening speech of our mediator and directly debates of the parties. We will do everything for the parties to hear each other and talk in a constructive way.
- Summing up the negotiations and concluding an agreement in compliance with all Ukrainian legislation and international requirements.