Minimizing tax risks
Minimizing tax risks is the direction of the tax consultant of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa. Despite the fact that your company operates in accordance with the law, its activities in any case will generate risks, including tax. Is it possible to completely avoid risks? Sadly, no. This is due to the many gaps and inaccuracies of tax legislation, the complexity of regulating legal issues or simply the human factor – unintentional errors in the actions of employees of the company, shortcomings in their qualifications, ignorance of actual practice on controversial issues. But even these risks can be minimized.
Minimizing tax risks. What do we offer?
- Checking tax risks on a particular transaction
- verification of contracts and other primary documentation, their correction in order to minimize tax risks;
- checking the counterparty under the rules of “due diligence”;
- Assessment and correction of transfer pricing risks in a separate transaction (see more);
- organizing requests for interpretation of the law in the Russian Ministry of Finance and tax authorities in particularly difficult cases.
Systemic work with risk minimization
However, the most effective, according to our practice, is to work systematically to minimize tax risks for the company as a whole or by its individual types, including the verification of all systems for controlling tax risks in the enterprise, for example:
- “due diligence” system for a counterparty,
- Legal systems with primary documents and contracts;
- System of analysis of thresholds for the application of benefits or simplified tax regimes;
- Currency and control risk analysis systems, including paperwork on transaction passports;
- Transfer pricing risk control systems (see more)
- tax and accounting policy.
In practice, each company faces such risks, but not many can appreciate them, and even more so units offer their systemic elimination. These and other similar complex issues require a strategic approach, but this approach will not only solve one private problem, but also minimize the bulk of the company’s tax risks.
Reduce or avoid tax risks
Our specialists will help reduce tax risks. We are happy to offer you our services, in particular:
- Analysis of activities to identify potential systemic tax risks;
- Guidelines for one or more risk management systems based on the client’s activities, objectives and capabilities;
- Develop model contracts for the client’s main activities with recommendations on minimizing tax risks;
- Building a system of effective use of tax benefits based on current practice of their application and projected for the adoption of laws;
- comprehensive analysis and adaptation of the company’s tax policy to minimize risks.
We value the trust of our customers, unlike many we intend to save your money rather than spend it. We identify the daily risks to your company and give the most accurate recommendations for their systemic elimination so that you no longer have to seek advice on typical, everyday issues.
Believe me, it works!