Petition to the Economic Court
The law firm AGTL offers you the services of drawing up applications for filing in the economic court. Most of the petitions in the economic process are typical, but when compiling them it is necessary to correctly reflect the details of your case and not to lose sight of the little things that can affect the course of the trial. Our lawyers have extensive experience in court proceedings and will help you make a motion that fully meets the legal criteria.
- Dozens of won cases in court;
- A thorough knowledge of the law;
- Positive feedback from our satisfied customers
- Work on the result
By contacting the lawyers of the law firm AGTL, you will receive:
- Time saved
- A well-drafted petition;
- Minimizing the risk of not accepting an application;
- Increase the chances of winning your trial;
- any documents, the information of which will be contained in the application.
This service includes:
- analysis of the state of the case in which the petition is being prepared
- making a motion in accordance with the client’s wishes
- filing a petition to court
The petition is the main form of appeal to the court. It may be filed in writing, sent electronically or orally during the hearing. At the same time, it will be recorded in the court’s record.
The subjects of the petition can be classified as:
Only by the parties.
Those involved in the case
Other participants in the process.
Non-participants in the process
The degree and scope of the impact on the proceedings can be divided into the following groups:
Petitions that have a radical impact on the entire trial (on the world agreement and termination of proceedings in the case, on mediation, on the withdrawal of the claim, on recognition of the claim, etc.);
Motions that partially affect the conduct of the case (on the postponement of the case, the interruption of the trial, the suspension of the case, the partial recognition of the claim and the partial refusal of the claim, the change of the basis or subject of the claim, etc.);
Applications affecting one procedural action (on the call of a witness, on the appointment of an examination, on the restoration of the missed procedural period, on the transfer of the case to another economic court, on the cancellation of the decision of the international arbitration (arbitration) court, etc.).
Other classifications are possible. They are very important for practical use.
Applications in the economic process may include:
- to the evidence base (request for inclusion in the case, a petition to familiarize themselves with the materials of the case);
- to collect documents (a request to claim documents relating to the dispute);
- to examine the documents and circumstances of the case, requiring special qualifications;
- To postpone, suspend or discontinue legal proceedings;
- To call witnesses;
- to reduce the amount of the state fee or installment of its payment, etc.
The mansion is a petition for representation in court. This document determines the existence and scope of the powers of the plaintiff’s defence counsel or the defendant representing the interests of one party or another in court. It is important to remember that if a representative is needed for more than one meeting, an application to arbitration must be filed in writing. This document allows to consider the case also in the absence of the plaintiff (defendant), whose interests will be protected by the representative.
Who can apply to the court?
Almost any participant in the arbitration court has the right to file an application: the plaintiff, the defendant, their representatives, the interested parties and the applicants, the third parties in the case, as well as representatives of the state bodies and structures – the prosecutor or representatives of the authorities.
Incorrectly or incorrectly drafted motion in the arbitration process may result in the judge denying its satisfaction, which will cause the loss of time, effort, and possibly loss in court. The help of a competent and experienced lawyer of the law firm AGTL will avoid these risks, thereby increasing your chances of winning.