Setting tax records
Setting tax accounting is a set of measures that are aimed at creating rules for the organization of tax accounting in the company in accordance with the law. This is a set of measures to create a competent and rational system of maintaining the company’s tax records, rules and principles of accounting.
The primary accounting organization of any firm is the setting of tax accounting – the direction of accounting tax consulting.
Tax accounting is a system of data generalization to determine the tax base based on the information of primary documents grouped in accordance with the tax code. The purpose of the company’s tax accounting organization is to control the calculations on the company’s tax liabilities. By entrusting the organization of tax accounting to AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa specialists, you will save time when you receive information about the state of payments with the budget, will be able to effectively make management decisions. In addition, your company’s tax risks will be minimized.
You may also be interested in the question of accounting or management accounting.
Tax accounting service
Setting tax records in an enterprise, an organization and a company is a plan for tax keeping. Unfortunately, very often owners and managers pay little attention to the issue of organization planning and taxes – this can lead to many problems, for example: confusion with the company’s performance, tax penalties, the lack of opportunity to receive full and accurate information from your employee.
It is enough to organize the tax accounting correctly once in order to avoid the appearance of errors that negatively affect the financial results of your company in the future.
If you entrust us with the work on staging and organizing tax accounting at your company – it will insure you in the future from the mistakes of your employees and waste of time on processing accounting information in the unfinished tax system. AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa provides tax accounting services in the enterprise comprehensively or in certain areas of activity.
What problems does the tax accounting problem solve?
The tax accounting set, carried out by AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa specialists, solves the following problems:
- You will quickly receive information about the state of tax settlements in the enterprise.
- You will be able to make the right management decisions quickly.
- The risks of taxing your business will be minimized.
The organization of tax accounting in the company is the basis of tax planning in your company.
The correct setting of tax records will allow you to:
- Optimize your spending
- Control of the company’s financial activities;
- Get the accurate, reliable and timely information needed to make management decisions;
- Check the correctness of tax records;
- to organize the work of accounting as efficiently as possible.
- Designed with the specificity and purpose of your company’s operations, the optimal accounting policy;
- Established paperwork and reporting procedures;
- optimization of the tax system based on business analysis to reduce tax payments under the law;
- Minimizing the risks of financial losses associated with possible claims by regulatory authorities;
- decisions on the automation of accounting, tax and management accounting.
The setting of tax accounting determines the correct keeping of records, which depends on the correct accounting system, document schedule, tax regime and other factors.
On the correct setting of tax accounting depends on the further organization of effective accounting, which is the key to the success of any company.
When is tax accounting necessary?
- When starting a new company at the initial stage.
- Changing the scope of the company’ business, form of ownership or reorganization of the company;
- change in the tax regime: the transition to a simplified system or the impossibility of its further application;
- Changing the accounting system to optimize taxation
- errors in accounting, violation of tax laws;
- there is no effective tax accounting system in the current organization.
The stages of service delivery
- Analysis of the company’s business activities and tax accounting status: inspection of production operations, accounting logs, registers and other accounting documents.
- Analysis and evaluation of the company’s tax system (VAT, NDFL, E.P.A., excise tax, etc.).
- Planning for tax accounting:
- Choosing a tax scheme: simplified or common.
- Making tax records;
- Development of all necessary documentation on the conduct of tax records and turnover of documents in the enterprise: financial statements, primary balance, instructions for full-time accountants and other standard documents;
- create a plan to work with the firm’s standard and regular accounts.
- Full implementation of the plan: setting up tax records, systematizing paperwork, submitting relevant reporting documents to the regulatory authorities, transferring cases to a staff specialist or further support.
Turning to our company, you will get the correct setting of tax accounting, where each economic process will be under close control, as a result it will be possible to minimize costs and suppress claims from the tax authorities of the state. This will allow you to make timely decisions thanks to the incoming up-to-date data on the management of accounting.
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.