Registration of the trademark is a service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa with intellectual property objects. In general, trademark registration is a lengthy process that takes 12-18 months. For companies that plan to register their own trademark, there are risks of increasing temporary and financial spending several times. For example, incorrect application to Ukrpatent or incorrect definition of classes under the ICTY, etc.
- Individual approach to the formation of a package of trademark registration services;
- Flexible approach to payment of services: You will be able to pay for services in a lump sum or in stages;
- Our lawyers work in the field of intellectual property protection.
- Speed in providing the necessary information
- we take over correspondence with Ukrpatent, which requires knowledge of the intricacies of the law.
Using the services of our specialists
- You will increase the chances of registering a trademark and get a guarantee that competitors will not use your designation.
- You will be able to defend your rights in court and receive compensation in case of pirated use of your trademark.
- You will get a new intangible asset for the company and increase its value.
- You will be able to issue licenses to use the trademark or sell it.
The stages of providing the service:
- The type of trademark is defined: verbal, visual or combined.
- Classes are selected in accordance with the ICTU.
- Searches for the similarity or identity of the registered designation with pre-existing trademarks and additional checks are carried out.
- An application is formed and sent.
- The Ukrpatent conducts a formal examination and examination of the designation, declared as a trademark.
- If the examination is positive, the applicant receives a trademark registration certificate.
Trademark registration dates
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.