Criminal lawyer. Criminal lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa.
Criminal lawyer (services of criminal lawyer) is the direction of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv. An experienced criminal lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa will not allow illegal actions by the pre-trial investigation authorities, choose the correct defense tactics, take all necessary actions to stop the criminal prosecution or minimize the negative consequences for the defendant.
A criminal lawyer and criminal lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa can provide legal assistance not only to a person who is suspected or accused, but also to a witness. Given that the witness is criminally responsible for his testimony, and often can become a suspect or accused in the future, which is why the participation of the lawyer in the interrogation process will not be superfluous.
The main task for AGTL Kharkiv is to identify all the circumstances that justify or mitigate the possible responsibility of the defendant. And a criminal lawyer will help you with that.
Enjoy the rights under Article 63 of the Constitution of Ukraine
lanations, testimony and do not sign any procedural documents!
Article 63 of the Constitution of Ukraine
A person is not responsible for refusing to testify or explain himself, family members or close relatives whose circle is determined by law.
The suspect, accused or defendant has the right to protection.
The convict enjoys all human and citizen rights, except for the restrictions set by the law and the court’s verdict.
Call the investigator for questioning, the police, the prosecutor’s office, the SBU? Suspected of a crime? Detained? Put in prison – jail, IVS? Have you been put on the wanted list?
Don’t waste your time – every word or action you say can be used against you! Urgently call a criminal lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa.
Scheme of work on a criminal case
- Consultation. Clarification of the details of the criminal case over the phone. Identify the basic types of services needed.
- A face-to-face meeting. Clarification by the lawyer of all the circumstances of the criminal case. Identify the line of defense and what to do next.
- Investigation. The lawyer’s examination of the materials of the criminal case and the collection of evidence with their introduction to the materials of the investigation.
- Protection at the inquest. The participation of the lawyer in all procedural investigative actions, drafting petitions, recusals, complaints.
- Defense in court. Defensive speech in court, participation in the debates of the parties. Monitoring the rights of the accused.
Criminal lawyer, criminal lawyer in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa
Customer protection from the moment of detention
- To familiarize yourself with the verification materials,
- advising on criminal proceedings, qualifications and other legal matters,
- the lawyer’s involvement in obtaining the defendant’s explanations,
- appeal against the initiation of criminal proceedings and the refusal to initiate criminal proceedings.
Defense of suspect accused in pre-trial investigation
- to familiarize yourself with the materials of the criminal case and determine the judicial perspective of the case,
- to develop and define the position and tactics of the defence,
- lawyer’s participation in interrogations, face-to-face bets, searches, notok,
- visiting the accused in a pre-trial detention facility,
- drafting and filing of legal motions and applications,
- claiming certificates and other documents to attach to the criminal case file,
- Receiving explanations from witnesses,
- initiating and assisting with independent examinations,
- appeal against the decision to select a measure of restraint,
- appealing against the actions of the investigator and the prosecutor,
- representing the interests of the victim, the civil plaintiff, the civil defendant.
Lawyer’s participation in court hearings
- conducting and producing audio recordings of court sessions,
- request to question defence witnesses during the trial,
- application for recusal to the judge, the composition of the court and other participants in the process,
- reviewing the trial’s minutes and commenting on its incorrectly,
- appeal of the district court’s verdict to the court of appeal,
- drafting and filing a cassation complaint,
- lawyer’s participation in the Supreme Specialized Court of Ukraine for the Protection of The Client’s Rights,
- parole from serving a sentence.
Protecting witnesses and providing legal assistance to witnesses in interviews and interrogations
Stages of criminal proceedings
- the introduction of a criminal offence to the Single Register of Pre-trial Investigations;
- Pre-trial investigation;
- Preparatory court hearing;
- Trial and judicial decision on its results;
- Appeals proceedings;
- Cassation proceedings;
- review of judicial decisions by the Supreme Court of Ukraine;
- review of court decisions on newly discovered circumstances;
- enforcement of court decisions.
Lawyer’s involvement in criminal investigation
Pre-trial investigation is one of the main stages of criminal proceedings, which begins from the moment the information about a criminal offence is entered into a single register of pre-trial investigations. Criminal lawyer services are needed at this stage. Thus, this stage is carried out in a statutory manner by the production of investigative, unspoken investigative (investigative) and other procedural actions. It is also the stage of making important procedural decisions and ends with the closure of criminal proceedings or referral to court. It may also result in the release of a person from criminal responsibility.
Pre-trial investigation is the work of the investigator in accordance with the requirements of the criminal procedure law, the purpose of which is to collect, investigate, verify, evaluate and use evidence. The role of a criminal lawyer is invaluable, particularly in preventing, preventing and solving crimes. Especially in establishing an objective truth, taking legal action to ensure the proper application of the law, protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the individual, individuals and legal entities, creating conditions for the implementation of justice.
The pre-trial investigation is carried out by investigators of the internal affairs bodies, investigators of the bodies that monitor compliance with tax laws, investigators of the ukrainian security agencies and the state bureau of investigation, with the participation of the lawyer in the process. The investigation of criminal cases is defined in Article 216 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Pre-trial investigation is carried out by investigators for criminal offences classified as crimes.
The participation of the lawyer in the investigation in the criminal case
This is a form of preliminary investigation, which investigates criminal misconduct – criminal offences not classified as crimes.
Inquiries are carried out in a short period (up to one month) and in a simplified manner: for pre-trial investigation of criminal misconduct it is allowed to carry out all investigative (investigative) actions provided by this Code, except for unspoken investigative (investigative) actions; during the pre-trial investigation of criminal misconduct, measures in the form of house arrest, bail or detention are not permitted.
The pre-trial investigation begins from the moment the information is entered into the Single Register of Pre-trial Investigations. The investigator, the prosecutor, is not immediately, but no later than 24 hours after the application, reports of a criminal offence committed or after self-identification from any source of circumstances that may indicate the commission of a criminal offence must be included in the Single Register of Pre-trial Investigations and to initiate an investigation. The Single Register of Pre-trial Investigations includes information on the date of receipt of a statement or a report of a criminal offence or a report of a direct detection of a crime; Victim or complainant’s data A summary of the circumstances that may indicate evidence of a criminal offence; Preliminary legal qualifications of a criminal offence; data on the official who entered the register, as well as the investigator, the prosecutor who initiated the pre-trial investigation; other legally significant circumstances of the production.
Timeline of criminal investigation
The timing of the pre-trial investigation depends on its form. The pre-trial investigation should be completed:
1) within one month of notifying a person of a suspected criminal offence;
2) within two months of the date of notification of a person’s suspicion of a crime.
The period of preliminary investigation may be extended in accordance with the law, but the total period of pre-trial investigation may not exceed:
1) two months from the date of notification to a person of suspicion of criminal misconduct;
2) six months from the date of notification to a person of a suspected minor or moderate offence;
3) Twelve months from the date of notification to a person of suspicion of committing a serious or particularly serious crime.
Forms of end of criminal investigation
Closing a criminal case;
b) ordering the referral of the case to court to decide whether to release the accused from criminal responsibility;
(c) By ordering the referral of the case to the court to decide whether to use coercive measures of an educational or medical nature;
(d) drawing up an indictment and sending the case to court.
Defense of criminal lawyer on practices
Such cases require lengthy financial and tax audits, collection of documents, interviews of officials. The practical experience of a criminal lawyer in this category will be a lifeline.
Drivers in an accident can prove their rightness can be quite difficult, especially if a pedestrian was hit. The help of a criminal lawyer will be necessary, if you need to draw up a detailed scheme of the incident, find the necessary evidence, interview witnesses, invite qualified independent experts – all this is the work of a lawyer.
It’s no secret that it happens. The Criminal Lawyer will help in proving the unfoundedness of the charges against you, together with you and in accordance with your position will build tactics of conduct and protection with law enforcement officials, will make sure that there are no abuses on their part.
The result of the services of an experienced criminal lawyer
The result may be both rehabilitative and non-rehabilitative grounds, as well as other types of reservations with the lawyer.
Termination of the criminal case on rehabilitative grounds
- The absence of a crime event;
- Absence of the crime in the act;
- establishing that the suspect or accused are not involved in the commission of the crime.
Termination of criminal case on non-rehabilitative grounds
- termination of the criminal case in connection with the reconciliation of the parties;
- termination of the criminal case due to active remorse;
- termination of the criminal case due to the expiration of the statute of limitations;
- termination of the criminal case in connection with the amnesty.
Requalification of the article to a softer one
Repeal or change of the measure of restraint
Acquittal in court
Changing the status of a criminal prosecution participant
Initiation, reopening of criminal case
Call! +38 (050) 676-34-45, +38 (098) 028-08-51.