The whole range of relationships between the company and its employees should be legally properly designed, which will allow you to effectively solve any, the most complex business problems.
A labour dispute is a disagreement between an employer (or his representatives) and an employee (employee) on the issues of labor regulation, which has been granted permission by a special jurisdictional body. Disagreement is a different assessment of the situation by interacting parties. The cause of an employment dispute is usually an employment offence or, in some cases, a bona fide misconception about the existence of an offence.
In-depth analysis of labor relations;
Developing long-term solutions – saving the client’s money;
successful customer protection in court.
By contacting the law firm AGTL, you will receive:
- Carefully prepared with your commercial interests personnel documentation, which will stand in court and in checks by state bodies.
- A reasonable legal position that will allow you to both settle the conflict in pre-trial order and avoid financial losses.
- In-depth analysis and long-term practice in the field of labor law, which allows to solve the complex problems of clients associated with dangerous production, personnel restructuring and many others.
Accompanying the dismissal of problem workers, including:
- For non-performance of work duties;
- for misconduct involving loss of trust;
- By changing the organizational and technical working conditions;
- reductions in numbers/staff.
Develop all kinds of documents required by the company in labor relations:
- employment contracts and job descriptions;
- local regulations: provisions on trade secrets, internal labour regulations, provisions on personal data, pay and remuneration, liability of employees, official works and other documents;
- analysis and refinement of the company’s existing local acts.
Staff audit – identifying legal risks and recommendations for their elimination:
- Comprehensive analysis of all personnel documents of the organization (personnel paperwork, local regulations, labor contracts, agreements, obligations, orders, job assignments, etc.).
- Preparation of a legal opinion on the results of the audit (identification of violations of the law, shortcomings in the registration of labor relations from the point of view of law enforcement practice, making recommendations to eliminate violations, as well as deficiencies/incompleteness of personnel documentation) in order to prevent the likely adverse effects on the employer
Resolution of labor disputes:
- Settlement of labor disputes in pre-trial order, negotiations with employees;
- Representing the employer in the labor inspection, the court, the prosecutor’s office;
- Representing employees in the labour inspection, the court, the prosecutor’s office;
- Accompanying collective labor disputes and class action lawsuits.
- Advice on complex and standard employment law issues:
- On the change in wages (reduced salary, change in the ratio of permanent and variable wage) without adverse effects on the employer;
- On the registration of dismissal of a conflicted employee with guarantees of a positive outcome of the trial;
- On building personnel policy and paperwork to prevent adverse consequences in the event of conflict situations during dismissal, the imposition of disciplinary penalties, as well as if there is a need to make changes in working conditions, etc.
Advising and developing personnel documents related to business restructuring and employee optimization:
- legal analysis of the organization’s activities (staff and categories of employees, content of employment contracts, local regulations);
- Oral advice on the feasib, order and ways to implement restructuring and optimization measures;
- oral and written advice on the order and timing of action;
- develop a complete package of documents to restructure the business and optimize the staff.
Organization and support of the procedure for investigating accidents at work:
- Compiling the necessary documents (acts, certificates and others);
- Participation in the negotiation process, investigation, representation of interests in the supervisory and supervisory bodies.
- Develop a package of documents for recruitment agencies (for the possibility of providing outstaffing services to staff), including:
- Employment contracts with employees;
- Outstaffing agreement with customers;
Based on implemented projects and years of practice, we also offer:
Package of standard documents in the field of labor relations
The result of our lawyers’ work in the field of employment law is a long-term solution to the client’s problems by providing him with legally verified personnel documents, his readiness for inspections by the state authorities, as a result, saving costs and reducing reputational risks for the long term.