Corporate conflicts and litigation
Our corporate conflict resolution practice has gained a reputation as a professional and reliable partner, representing the client’s interests at all stages of corporate conflict, from the stage of assessing the risks of corporate conflict to participation in litigation.
A team of experienced corporate law lawyers with practice;
A comprehensive and comprehensive risk analysis
immersion in the client’s business.
The participation of our lawyers in resolving corporate conflicts allows us to find legally proven and economically sound solutions in the most difficult situations.
Implementation of corporate due diligence and assessment of the risks of corporate conflict;
Develop and implement preventive measures to minimize the risks of corporate conflict, including:
- Formation of an early warning system;
- Diversifying relationships with customers, suppliers, customers and contractors;
- Linking with business associations (RSPP, TPP, directors’ clubs, etc.);
- Optimize corporate governance;
- Creating artificial payables;
- Fan appeals to public bodies;
- Optimization of the system of local regulations (setting an elevated voting threshold for making certain decisions, establishing the maximum shareholding, which can belong to one shareholder, etc.);
- Develop a shareholder agreement or agreement to implement the rights of participants;
- Building an internal information security system;
- Development of asset protection measures (asset burden, asset ownership restructuring, etc.);
- Development of measures to protect shares (burden, transfer to trust management, crossholding, transfer of shares to offshore).
- Analyzing the existing conflicting corporate relations and developing a strategy to resolve the corporate conflict in the interests of the client;
Implementation of actions aimed at resolving the corporate conflict in the interests of the client. These actions may include:
- Legal support in negotiations at all stages of the project;
- Representing the client in dealings with opponents and third parties involved in a corporate dispute;
- Accompanying corporate events;
- Develop local regulations;
- Develop draft contracts and agreements, including shareholder agreements and agreements on the implementation of participants’ rights;
- Enforcement of securities market regulations (disclosure, interaction with professional securities market participants, etc.);
Representing the client in public bodies;
Representing the client in court proceedings.
We provide high quality professional services, based on the company’s collective knowledge, internal control system