Accompanying franchising is a service of the law firm AGTL Kharkiv, Kyiv, Odessa.Franchising is the transfer of intellectual property by an intellectual property owner to another person for a fee.
The service will be of interest to rights holders who plan to allow a certain range of people to use their business model, or those who plan to purchase a franchise.
Franchise (franchise, license, “privilege”), franchise (franchise – privilege), commercial concession is a type of relationship between market entities, when one party (franchise) gives the other party (franchise) for a fee (share fee) the right to a certain type of business, using the developed business model of its conduct. This is an advanced form of licensing in which one party (franchisor) grants the other party (franchise) the retribution to act on its own behalf using the trademarks and/or brands of the franchisor.
- Lawyers work in the field of intellectual property protection;
- Speed in providing the necessary information
- An individual approach to the maintenance of transactions with intellectual property;
- experience of successfully protecting the interests of clients in pre-trial order.
Franchising or, as it is known in the legislation of Ukraine – the contract of commercial concession (franchising contract), is becoming an increasingly popular legal tool in our country.
Taking into account the difference of interests and risks for the parties to the franchising agreement, AGTL specialists offer the following services “for the seller” and “for the buyer.”
For the franchise seller
- Making a franchising contract taking into account the specifics of the business model.
- Determining the mechanism for charging royalties.
- Registration of the contract.
For the buyer of franchising
- Advice on a franchising contract: clarification of its provisions (e.g. royalty payment mechanism).
- Assessment of legal risks, conditions of termination, and liability for violations, etc.
- Develop recommendations for amending the contract.
Terms of service
- Maintaining transactions with copyright and related rights;
- Resolution of intellectual property disputes
- Registration of trademarks in the customs register;
- Copyright and related rights protection;
- Manufacturing Secrets (know-how);
- International patenting;
- Domain names (registration and dispute resolution);
- Comprehensive advice on intellectual property protection in information technology;
- International trademark registration;
- Legal Audit of Intellectual Property (IP Due Diligence);
- Trademark registration.
If you suspect that your rights are being violated, you can contact our specialists – lawyers and lawyers. We will conduct a preliminary analysis of the violation and offer you the best options for protecting your rights.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://agtl.com.ua/ru/kommercheskaya-praktika/#zakaz” icon=”” target=”false”]ORDER SERVICES[/button]